Why Should Attend?
- Be an oral presenter of the conference and present your research to a truly international audience. Presentation slots are limited, so early submission is strongly encouraged. Send your abstract today.
- Submit your research paper to be a poster presenter and show your research work to the global conference audience.
- If you can’t attend the conference in person but want to share your research with our international community, join as a virtual presenter.
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings. All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference abstract book with ISBN.
- Attending in RESEARCHCONF will provide an opportunity to network and share thoughts on recent advances with other academics and experts in the same or similar fields.
- Organizing Committee will offer the all participants a city tour free of charge, so learn about Berlin’s vibrant past and present, with a friendly local guide.
WhenFriday – SundayAugust 07 – 09, 2020
VenueWyndham Garden Berlin Mitte HotelBerlin, Germany
On the 12th-14th of December, 2019, we hosted International Conference on Research in Engineering and Technology at the beautiful venue of Pompeu Fabra University in Barcelona, Spain. We are delighted to report that this inaugural event was a great success. Here’s why….
Deadlines to Keep in Mind
13 July, 2020
Paper Submission Deadline
13 March, 2020
Super Early Registration Deadline
15 May , 2020
Early Registration Deadline
24 July , 2020
Late Registration Deadline
Berlin is not only the capital of Germany, but also in many ways the capital of Europe, sitting at the crossroads of the East and West. Germany serves as the continent’s largest economy and the world’s fourth largest overall. It’s a major player in industry, engineering, science, and renewable energy, and Berlin has recently been dubbed the start-up capital of Europe.
It’s a country known for its rich culture, world-famous festivals, beautiful landscape, and war-torn history. By occupying such an important place in the political, economic, and cultural worlds, Germany – Berlin in particular – make for a compelling study abroad destination.
We would also like to offer the participants a one-day city tour free of charge. Great chance for participants to mingle around as well as appreciate the city of Berlin famous for its vibrant culture, architecture, Art scenes and excellent cuisines.Berlin, the German capital, is renowned for its exceptional variety of attractions, its flourishing cultural scene and a way of life that’s both fast-paced and relaxed.Contrasts between historical buildings and modern architecture, between the traditional and the modern are what set the city apart from the rest. Hope to see you all on August 07-09, 2020.
PAPER PUBLICATION OPPORTUNITY
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published in the conference proceeding with an ISBN in a soft form.
- All papers have publication opportunity in ISI and Scopus indexed journals.
- All papers have publication opportunity in various indexed international journal.
Are you planning to attend as a group of 3 or more participants? Claim a discount by sending an email to info[at]researchconf.org.