The beautiful city of Berlin will provide a perfect setting for the 2nd International Conference on Research in Engineering and Technology on the 07th-09th of August, 2020.
The field of science engineering and technology is as dynamic as it is vital. In order to stay on top of the field, you have to constantly keep your finger on its pulse – from following the latest trends, to identifying most pressing challenges, to conducting your own research. RESEARCHCONF is your opportunity to do all of this and more. Join fellow academics, scholars and researchers for three days of intense learning and networking. Submit your paper for publication in prestigious indexed journals, present your poster, or join as an attendee. You are guaranteed to leave the event inspired and invigorated.
Why Should Attend?
- Be an oral presenter of the conference and present your research to a truly international audience. Presentation slots are limited, so early submission is strongly encouraged. Send your abstract today.
- Submit your research paper to be a poster presenter and show your research work to the global conference audience.
- If you can’t attend the conference in person but want to share your research with our international community, join as a virtual presenter.
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings. All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference abstract book with ISBN.
- Attending in RESEARCHCONF will provide an opportunity to network and share thoughts on recent advances with other academics and experts in the same or similar fields.
- Organizing Committee will offer the all participants a city tour free of charge, so learn about Berlin’s vibrant past and present, with a friendly local guide.
Deadlines to Keep in Mind
13 July, 2020
Paper Submission Deadline
13 March, 2020
Super Early Registration Deadline
15 May , 2020
Early Registration Deadline
24 July , 2020
Late Registration Deadline
On the 12th-14th of December, 2019, we hosted International Conference on Research in Engineering and Technology at the beautiful venue of Pompeu Fabra University in Barcelona, Spain. We are delighted to report that this inaugural event was a great success. Here’s why:
The conference is seeking submissions related to the following conference topics: Aeronautics & Aerospace Engineering, Biological Chemical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering and Technology, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Information Engineering and Technology, Materials Sciences and Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Technology, Power & Engineering. Other related topics will also be considered.
Wyndham Garden Berlin Mitte Hotel
We would also like to offer the participants a one-day city tour free of charge. Great chance for participants to mingle around as well as appreciate the city of Berlin famous for its vibrant culture, architecture, Art scenes and excellent cuisines.Berlin, the German capital, is renowned for its exceptional variety of attractions, its flourishing cultural scene and a way of life that’s both fast-paced and relaxed.Contrasts between historical buildings and modern architecture, between the traditional and the modern are what set the city apart from the rest. Hope to see you all on August 07-09, 2020.
PAPER PUBLICATION OPPORTUNITY
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published in the conference proceeding with an ISBN in a soft form.
- All papers have publication opportunity in ISI and Scopus indexed journals.
- All papers have publication opportunity in various indexed international journal.