The beautiful city of Berlin will provide a perfect setting for the 2nd International Conference on Research in Engineering and Technology on the 25th-27th of September, 2020.
The field of science engineering and technology is as dynamic as it is vital. In order to stay on top of the field, you have to constantly keep your finger on its pulse – from following the latest trends, to identifying most pressing challenges, to conducting your own research. RESEARCHCONF is your opportunity to do all of this and more. Join fellow academics, scholars and researchers for three days of intense learning and networking. Submit your paper for publication in prestigious indexed journals, present your poster, or join as an attendee. You are guaranteed to leave the event inspired and invigorated.
Your health and safety is of utmost importance to us. That’s why we take every precaution possible to create a safe learning environment, which includes:
- Distribution of medical masks and gloves to all participants. We will be strictly enforcing the rule to wear the mask at all times during the conference.
- Disinfection of the premises. The venue will be thoroughly disinfected before the event, following each conference day, and during breaks in between presentations.
- Disinfection of the equipment. Following each presentation, all equipment, including the laptop and slide pointers, will be thoroughly disinfected.
- Distanced seating. The seating will be arranged so that each participant is able to maintain a safe distance from others.
- Packaged meals. As opposed to a more traditional buffet, the participants will be catered packaged meals, which are prepared in accordance with WHO’s food safety guidance.
Why Should Attend?
- Be an oral presenter of the conference and present your research to a truly international audience. Presentation slots are limited, so early submission is strongly encouraged. Send your abstract today.
- Submit your research paper to be a poster presenter and show your research work to the global conference audience.
- If you can’t attend the conference in person but want to share your research with our international community, join as a virtual presenter.
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings. All accepted papers will be published with ISBN Number.
- Attending in RESEARCHCONF will provide an opportunity to network and share thoughts on recent advances with other academics and experts in the same or similar fields.
- Organizing Committee will offer the all participants a city tour free of charge, so learn about Berlin’s vibrant past and present, with a friendly local guide.
Deadlines to Keep in Mind
01 September, 2020
Paper Submission Deadline
10 September , 2020
On the 12th-14th of December, 2019, we hosted International Conference on Research in Engineering and Technology at the beautiful venue of Pompeu Fabra University in Barcelona, Spain. We are delighted to report that this inaugural event was a great success. Here’s why:
The conference is seeking submissions related to the following conference topics: Aeronautics & Aerospace Engineering, Biological Chemical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering and Technology, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Information Engineering and Technology, Materials Sciences and Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Technology, Power & Engineering. Other related topics will also be considered.
Wyndham Garden Berlin Mitte Hotel
We would also like to offer the participants a one-day city tour free of charge. Great chance for participants to mingle around as well as appreciate the city of Berlin famous for its vibrant culture, architecture, Art scenes and excellent cuisines.Berlin, the German capital, is renowned for its exceptional variety of attractions, its flourishing cultural scene and a way of life that’s both fast-paced and relaxed.Contrasts between historical buildings and modern architecture, between the traditional and the modern are what set the city apart from the rest. Hope to see you all on September 25-27, 2020.
PAPER PUBLICATION OPPORTUNITY
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- All accepted papers will be published with ISBN Number.
- All papers have publication opportunity in ISI and Scopus indexed journals.
- All papers have publication opportunity in various indexed international journal.